Archinect
anchor

desktop backgrounds..

mfrech

the famous nolli map be on my screen. i still haven't figured out how to post images, but rest assured that it adorns my desktop.

Apr 1, 07 1:40 am  · 
 · 
Mark Anthony

Photo I took from the Philadelphia Art Museum steps looking towards Mr. Penn.

Apr 1, 07 2:01 am  · 
 · 
mfrech

Mark A., that's an axis for the ages. Enjoy your time in Philly, she's as sweet lady. I see the restorations to City Hall STILL aren't complete. It's been a good 7 years since they started it...they've been taking their sweet time!

Apr 1, 07 2:04 am  · 
 · 
Mark Anthony

I feel really priveldged to be going to school in Philly, it's a wonderful place with great architecture.
Restoration everywhere needs to start picking up.
Frank Gehry is doing an underground addition to the art museum which is suppose to expand it by 60%. I'm so excited for that.

Apr 1, 07 1:46 pm  · 
 · 
mfrech

You're right that it's a great place to study, Mark, and though there's a lot going on construction-wise, it's got a long way to go. But it's exciting. Enjoy your time there!

Apr 1, 07 7:52 pm  · 
 · 
THEaquino

As a Californian on the the East Coast...I got have something

Apr 2, 07 9:53 am  · 
 · 

isn't that the entrance sequence to Full House?

Apr 2, 07 12:00 pm  · 
 · 
grahambarron

Apr 2, 07 1:10 pm  · 
 · 
Mark Anthony

grahambarron

those pictures are wonderful, they really start to play with scale. Normally you see pictures with a little bit of water, mostly building, or boat. These pictures portray nature being more vast than steel; boats larger than cities.

Apr 2, 07 6:45 pm  · 
 · 
SPYDER01

can you please explain how to post a pic?

Apr 2, 07 8:49 pm  · 
 · 
xtbl

instructions are right @ the bottom in light grey text

Apr 2, 07 9:57 pm  · 
 · 
Mark Anthony

what cris said =)

Apr 2, 07 10:15 pm  · 
 · 
AbrahamNR

I took this in the Heineken Experience in Amsterdam.

Apr 2, 07 11:00 pm  · 
 · 
SPYDER01

so that code doesn't really tell me how to post it...please clarify...

Apr 2, 07 11:03 pm  · 
 · 
mfrech

the heineken experience was pretty cool, though i think there should have been much more than 2 bars in the place!

Apr 2, 07 11:03 pm  · 
 · 

there's a man coming out of that beer...maybe i've had too much

Apr 3, 07 12:05 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: