Archinect
anchor

BAC, UMass amherst or NYIT

iambettty

im pretty much lost right now..b/c i hear different things from different ppl all the time..and im very confuse. BAC is a great option but im worry about the housing and whether or not i will be able to handle the work and study. umass aka zoomass...i dont no if thats necessarily the best choice for me and i havent heard much about their ID program. and NYIT is a good choice...but theres just something missing. can someone help me decide

Mar 27, 07 11:20 pm
FOG Lite

Even the best advice given in these forums may be little more than rumor and hearsay. The best thing to do is go visit these schools, talk with the people there and decide for yourself. Ultimately it's what you put into the program that will make your time in school worthwhile and how you feel about these schools.

The internet is a great place for anonymous sniping and I doubt anyone here is going to be able to bestow perfect clarity on your decision making process.

Mar 28, 07 12:20 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Check the thread, "The Great Archinect Grad School Debate" for tips on how to pick a school. If I had known when i applied to NYIT what I know now, and what i posted in that thread so others wouldn't suffer my fate, I probably never would've come to NYIT. The Old Westbury campus may be a different story though.

Mar 28, 07 12:32 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: