Archinect
anchor

SEXREF!

manamana

So I was flipping through some redlines on someone else's project today...checking to make sure everything got picked up.

and I get to a page that includes the note: "sexref" with an arrow.

I know, I know, my boss obviously meant "see xref" and just forgot the e and space in some sort of freudian frantic fit, but now I have a problem.

I can't stop laughing everytime I open an xref or use the xref manager. I get funny voices in my head playing out odd scenarios using that term...basketball players yelling "you need some sex, ref!"

so:

wierd day or am I losing it? what are your strategies for not looking like a doofus at work?

Mar 26, 07 8:11 pm
FOG Lite

Serves you right, everytime I see you screen name I start humming this:

The OG manamana

Mar 26, 07 8:29 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

oh yeah, that's mildy NSFW by the way.

Mar 26, 07 8:30 pm  · 
 · 
Philarct

mannah mannah, what was that vid about anyway?

Mar 26, 07 8:41 pm  · 
 · 
manamana

that may be the original, but nuthin tops the muppets. I can list dozens of examples of why, if need be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wMHcpMmV9g

Mar 26, 07 8:54 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

i suppose it gives new meaning to the term 'handball'

Mar 26, 07 9:35 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro
Mar 26, 07 10:21 pm  · 
 · 
lovebird

Apparently www.sexref.com is taken, but www.sexreferee.com is available. You should buy it and make it the home of your online portfolio.

Mar 27, 07 10:20 pm  · 
 · 
binary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ePqn5Ci5FY
Mar 27, 07 10:28 pm  · 
 · 
manamana

and now I have another problem...the inability to escape the shadow of an internet handle that was chosen while drunk.

Thanks, guys.

and as to my original problem....I'm just going to start refering to myself as a master sexrefer. the redlines are still on my desk...I can't bear to look at them.

Mar 28, 07 12:00 am  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

Well, I could post the awesome Kanye Gold Digger vs. manamana mashup, but that makes no reference to sex what so ever.

Mar 28, 07 12:55 am  · 
 · 
mental

A guy who worked with me once misspelled "wall hung urinal" with " well hung urinal"

Mar 31, 07 12:56 pm  · 
 · 
Queen of England

Pubic consultation will take place at...

I would have never thought a missing "L" could cause scandal.

Mar 31, 07 5:09 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: