Archinect
anchor

3 year M.Arch Applicants

designbydesign

I am a 3 year applicant. I got in:

RISD
Wash U
UIUC

Rejected by a few and waitlisted by one.

Most likely I'm going to Wash U. I'm just curious about other 3 year applicants... Rejected? Waitlisted? Where are you planning to go? What's your story?

Mar 24, 07 3:44 pm
chupacabra
designbydesign

come on dude... did you read the title? it's for 3 year people only. Read it before you post.

Mar 24, 07 3:48 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

i'm looking for the left-handed baptists who drive desoto's in a 2 year M.Arch thread. can someone point the way?

Mar 24, 07 4:16 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

Ditto, plenty of three year people over on that thread...dude. There are more than enough redundant threads, the discussion does not need to be dissected indefinitely.

Mar 24, 07 4:39 pm  · 
 · 
designbydesign

you are the boss. could you delete this thread then?

Mar 24, 07 4:46 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

its called trying to be a constructive participant in a community. Which, if you were willing to engage in, might lend to you getting some more information about the schools that have excepted you.

best of luck.

Mar 24, 07 4:52 pm  · 
 · 
Liebchen

Yeah, jason, you've demonstrated what a constructive participant you are here. Do you want a nun's habit and a yardstick to whack peoples knuckles with? Who cares if there are "redundant" threads. This is the internet.

At any rate, I would like to be constructive on this thread. Design, I'm a first year grad at RISD. If you want to talk, give me an email.

Mar 25, 07 5:24 pm  · 
 · 
jackalope

"accepted", not "excepted"

Mar 25, 07 7:23 pm  · 
 · 
designbydesign

jason whatever the hell that person is... PMS? get a life...

Mar 26, 07 12:12 am  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

I love it when newbies who have been on the board for less than a month try to dictate board policy to well-respected members who have been here for years and with over 1000 posts to their name. Real classy.

designbydesign: You're quickly establishing a name for yourself here as an ignorant jackass. Now kindly go fuck yourself with a rusty farm tool.

Mar 26, 07 12:30 am  · 
 · 
designbydesign

thank you very much. Don't fight. Mr. over 1000 posts so i'm the boss.

Dude. you are better than me. Coz i don't even have money to go to school now.

by the way, got into any schools yet?

Mar 26, 07 12:43 am  · 
 · 
Chairman-Mao

...internet fight is lame... who is being an jackass?

Mar 26, 07 12:55 am  · 
 · 
ryjny27

Liebchen : how do u like the program at RISD, i just got accepted to RISD , so i would like to know ur input..

Mar 26, 07 1:54 am  · 
 · 
Chairman-Mao

ryjny27... where else did you get in beside RISD? just curious.

Mar 26, 07 2:02 am  · 
 · 
ryjny27

Ding, i got into Parsons, Columbia and BuffAlo....u?

Mar 26, 07 2:23 am  · 
 · 
ryjny27

ding where r u going?

Mar 26, 07 2:51 am  · 
 · 
Chairman-Mao

I'm going nowhere. I'm right here. Online.

Alright dude, i emailed you some RISD pictures.

as of today, 80% Wash U.

Mar 26, 07 2:57 am  · 
 · 
ryjny27

actually im a girl not a dude.....thanx fot the pics...

Mar 26, 07 3:01 am  · 
 · 
Chairman-Mao

oops! sorry... "dude".

Mar 26, 07 3:18 am  · 
 · 
Say No to Student Loans

wow

Mar 26, 07 2:13 pm  · 
 · 
Liebchen

Oh come on. If your post counts show your "seniority" in the archinect forum, why not show some "maturity" along with it? Anyone is free to post nearly whatever they want on these forums, especially when it is a call for help or advice. If this thread should go away as Jason and others would suggest, why not let it...naturally?

On a more PRODUCTIVE and POSITIVE note....

Mar 26, 07 9:53 pm  · 
 · 
jackalope

I second that. Being "here" for years and making over a thousand posts doesn't mean shiat. Forums are democratic, meaning everyone has equal voice.

Besides, who the heck wants to go through a post with 54 pages of comments??? So he/she started a new post, who gives a damn if its redundant?

Mar 26, 07 10:15 pm  · 
 · 
Archinecture

I think it's pretty funny that designbydesign's post infuriated Living In Gin so much. If this upsets him, he's gonna have a real hard time when all his rejections come through!

Mar 26, 07 11:05 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: