Archinect
anchor

interior design?

dzuy

hello all,

hope this question isn't too out of line......

would any of you happen to know of any interior design forums that are just as good as this site?

i can't seem to find anything that looks appropriate or good.

please let me know

thanks!

Mar 21, 07 2:33 am
garpike

I would say no.

But honesty I can't even Google this site without knowing the proper name.

Mar 21, 07 3:01 am  · 
 · 

you could google "garpike", garpike, and i bet it'd lead you here.

haven't seen any specific interior design forums, dzuy. on occasion, there are plenty of people here that might be interested in interior design discussions. we don't have to talk about just architecture (as should be apparent).

there have, however, been some nasty interior vs architecture exchanges because of someone coming in thinking that one is better than the other and stirring up trouble. i think we'd be happy to talk about issues of interiors, interior design or interior architecture school programs, etc. hell, it might even be better if the conversations are started without making any disciplinary distinction!

Mar 21, 07 7:28 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

two of our male interior designers are wearing pink shirts today!

Mar 21, 07 9:18 am  · 
 · 
treekiller

half my office are interior designers- they dress better then the architects:)

Mar 21, 07 9:30 am  · 
 · 
Alackrity

dzuy, whats wrong with contributing here?

Mar 21, 07 11:35 am  · 
 · 
Rice Milk

One of our interior designers is wearing red leather pants and some random ass band shirt...

...he is in his 40's BTW

Mar 21, 07 3:16 pm  · 
 · 
dzuy

i didn't know it was appropriate to talk about interior design here. i always thought there was some kind of divide or battle between the 2.

but if its all good, even better.

thanks!

Mar 21, 07 4:08 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

as long as you don't mind architects and scapers making an occasional snarky post on the interior threads, have fun :)

Mar 21, 07 4:57 pm  · 
 · 
Alackrity

appropriate?

obviously no one cares what is or is not appropriate or even polite.

this board could use some other perspectives.

Mar 21, 07 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
BulgarBlogger

why don't you start one?... a website for interior designers?

Aug 15, 12 9:38 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

wow augustinpe, this is the second thread you necro'ed from 2007.  i don't have much to add regarding interior design at the moment, so sorry for not contributing to furthering that discussion.  however, i can't help but notice you are directly asking a question to someone that existed in a time period around 5+ years ago.  I hope this is not offensive or anything, but are you really a time lord like doctor who and just sort of confused which stream you're in at the moment?  because if so, that's pretty cool.

Aug 15, 12 9:47 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: