Archinect
anchor

don't send your loser kids to these schools

brian buchalski

turns out norway is a bad place for children who aren't winners so don't send your kids there for education or they might be eaten by bears

Mar 20, 07 12:48 am
liberty bell

And puddles you think you have trouble with the bears? Those poor 15 year old institutionally identified Norwegian "losers" are as good as naked in the snow.

Mar 20, 07 12:50 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

all things considered...i wouldn't mind being a nowegian loser. that's still probably a better lot in life that 9 out of 10 people born on this planet draw.

Mar 20, 07 12:57 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

whew,I thought this was another yale blows related thread.

Mar 20, 07 10:42 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

the newspaper articles out from aftenposten are just ridiculous. this is one of my alltime favorite reports: dog robs gas station

Mar 20, 07 12:30 pm  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

now that's funny puddles.....but wait, wasn't it supposed to be a bear?? No stories in the paper about bears robbing convenience stores??

Mar 20, 07 12:42 pm  · 
 · 

maybe no bears involved ... but maybe they DID have something to do with this moose's predicament: moose drama

riveting stuff.

Mar 20, 07 12:52 pm  · 
 · 

maybe that moose is a loser.

Mar 20, 07 12:52 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

oh...don't even get me started on the moose stories from that country. i've been following them for years and there a nearly endless archive of comical situations that the native moose have blundered into.

Mar 20, 07 1:53 pm  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

I must agree whilst comical, it is still kinda sad, cause it makes me wonder, how the heck did the moose get stuck on the ice? And how did he/she get out of it (without the tearing of the fur/skin).....ouCH!!!!!!!

Mar 20, 07 3:39 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

animals are popular in the north

more loved than loser children at least

May 3, 07 2:30 pm  · 
 · 
-split.face.block-

so why dont you kill me

May 3, 07 4:07 pm  · 
 · 
warezcc

maybe moose is a loser.

Dec 6, 10 8:09 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: