Archinect
anchor

SLAVES OF STARCHITECTS

Porki

Are we realy slaves for this stars and why ? can some one poit out why we do it?

Mar 19, 07 1:28 pm
mdler

because we cant spell

Mar 19, 07 1:33 pm  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

uhmmmm stupidity maybe?

thinking that working for them will get u somewhere?

a magic ticket to stardom (for yourself)?

u really enjoy those working environments where you are lacking sleep, paid poorly (dirty poor and some cases not at all)?

u liked being someone's biotch?

the list continues

Mar 19, 07 1:41 pm  · 
 · 
postal

i thought this was a call to revolution...

i brought my aluminum bat for nothing

Mar 19, 07 1:44 pm  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

I like the aluminum bat idea postal, keep it handy!

Mar 19, 07 1:58 pm  · 
 · 
PostDepot

from what i know, the people who get the most out of starchitects office are the ones who are not starstruck to begin with and sober enough to understand why they are there.
it is usually an active environment where focused persons can or might advance towards an independent practice faster and sometimes become famous architects themselves.
starstruck ones usually get the boot and not last so long, plus, a lot of these stars are tired of being catered and admired in the civilian life and last thing they want to see is an inhouse fan, running in the office tounge sticking out.
if you are clear about what you can get out from such an office,
'work' one for your own goals.
they demand more of you and assume you are there to help the cause that was there before you.
no, i never worked for them and it is too late now.
i worked for a rock star type that was fun and humane and colaborative, sometimes describing myself as the bass player in the band which was top heavy 4-5 people anyway.
the ones who get the gig, end up putting their names on the album cover.

Mar 19, 07 2:42 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: