its about bloody time.

Mar 10, 07 2:26 pm  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

I have a new love and her name is archinect

Mar 10, 07 2:49 pm  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

anyone else at UIC when the Death by Architecture started? i dont remember him ( check the bio's on DBA)

Mar 10, 07 2:50 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

ok, no offense, i mean the site is nice and all, but our t-shirts rock the muthafuckingshiznit off those lame three word lame-O's.

i was wondering what would get me off my posting moratorium, funny it should be this topic. who fucking gnew?!

Mar 10, 07 9:20 pm  · 
 · 
emcee07

Site looks great. Glad to see it back in form.

Mar 11, 07 3:49 am  · 
 · 

just what i need is another way to blow hours on end. i better stay away. looks much better than before, though.

Mar 11, 07 8:56 am  · 
 · 
Cameron

I'm having DBA 1999 flashbacks.... ....dot com parties and crazy competitions...

Mar 12, 07 12:34 pm  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

the only good thing about the defunked, now revived site is the competitions info on the home page, other than that, I have to agree those Ts blow.

Mar 12, 07 12:44 pm  · 
 · 
Dolo

great to have it back. and DAMN, there are some good competitions up! check out the one in singapore.

as far as the tshirts go, it looks like they've taken down the old ones and put up some new. they're actually pretty cool...in my humble opinion.

Mar 14, 07 1:36 pm  · 
 · 
binary

slap a graphic on a shirt=typical t-shirt

work with ideas and concepts and overall imagery then it's a product

Mar 14, 07 1:45 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: