Archinect
anchor

excel sheet templates/etc

binary

i'm looking for a decent layout for a template for these sheets

bid
invoice

the ones i have seen are a bit tacky and curious if anyone has a link or something that has a better layout/appearance..... i dont need all the flashy color gradients and multiple boxes/etc...... i'm looking at a page or so long with enough space for descriptions/hours/etc....

i would make my own but really dont have the time right now....

b

Mar 3, 07 8:28 pm
Katze

Could you be more descriptive about your requirements? For example, what fields do you want? Would a standard
MS office invoice or bid template work or are you looking for something more than this?

Mar 4, 07 3:24 am  · 
 · 
binary

i ended up using one of those template and tweeked it a bit.... still not 100% satisfied but it should work out once i get my letterhead together and all that.........

thanks

b

Mar 4, 07 12:02 pm  · 
 · 

such is the difficulty of being a one-man practice and the beauty of grubs & interns. Someone to do stuff like that

Mar 4, 07 6:17 pm  · 
 · 
binary

yeah.... this one-man army stuff is getting to me..... 8 years now and i think i need a new plan of action.....

bty... i'm working on a few products now so hopefully things will pick up soon..

b

Mar 4, 07 6:27 pm  · 
 · 
binary

is quick books the way to go?

will an excel layout drop into quick?

b

Mar 4, 07 7:35 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

I've heard good things about quick books (thinking about it myself) and I believe the quick books pro is compatible with MS Office products. I think they have an import utility to import excel spreadsheet info – I don't think the bottom of the line (simple start) is compatible w/MS office/excel so this version may not be an option if you have a lot of data to import.

Mar 5, 07 2:49 am  · 
 · 
binary

not alot of data...just looking to do it right the first time around....

Mar 5, 07 11:09 am  · 
 · 

I am mentally seeing everyone now using the same template. But katze yes the excel document does import into quick books but with some tweaking

Mar 6, 07 1:09 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

goog to know - thanks architech..

Mar 7, 07 2:10 am  · 
 · 
Katze

that was "good" to know:) typing, she is not so good:( don't even think about hiring me for my secretary skills.

Mar 7, 07 2:11 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

katze, Im hiring ...what other skills you possess ?

Mar 7, 07 9:29 am  · 
 · 
Katze

wonderful! I'm looking for a job. Please call me :)

Mar 8, 07 12:10 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: