Archinect
snooker

I grabbed this from some onsite news broadcast regarding the center of the issue Vindpust has put forth. I thought it was only fitting that Bjork has performed at this place. No wonder no one wants to give it up when once it had been blessed by the presents of , "The Swan Lady."

"Cultural center for the counterculture"

The eviction angered youths who have viewed the building as free public housing for years. It has also been a popular cultural center for anarchists, punk rockers and left-wing groups, where performers have included Australian musician Nick Cave and Icelandic singer Bjork.

Mar 3, 07 9:10 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Now that house do not xist anymore , and demonstrations reach up round 3000 a couple a day. Bside while that whole scene lost it's lawfull means things turn out a headake not for the young people but for the police and esp for the politicians , --- the city saved millions a year having the young run the place themself, and the sale that ment that suddenly a darkened cristian cult , one of those doing exosism could buy the young peoples house at a redicolous price -- today just the site are estimated ten times the official price But, the worse thing about it is not that the money that shuld be used for youth work was given to a group of evil people calling themself cristian, but the fact that those same money was not used where they was supposed to be used, while a Mayer was personaly offended by the lifes and hair, the outfit and color of young people, ---- this can only be seen as a personal vendetta , that profited the wrong ones in a criminal way made a war againdt the young people in the danish state while compressed air was used to force feed the football clubs the "healthy" sports that make good soldiers.

Police deem to triumf while most population recon the police did a good job and even after the house was down, handed out bricks from the torn down house --- their only positive gesture , and sadly they use this backwind to harrass people without reson terror citicen so other and older settled refuse this can be their contry and their town or police.

Best way out would be to build, look closer to why a flat shal be so difficult to get and so expensive to own. Therein lay the whole issue, fact is that this was bound to end so with all that friends favor , the fact that so many years of corruption where lots of money was written out but newer given to the right ones , that this is maybe so great a crime, that it will pass ,as a lot of people are involved and guilty.

Mar 9, 07 3:40 pm  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

Sounds like just another day in Chicago

Mar 9, 07 3:45 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Yes and I allow the oppotunity to remember one of the first day's , where things start to develob in the right direction by installing the biggest of my projectors and join the relive that now everybody know what need to be done.

Mar 9, 07 4:38 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
strlt_typ

vindpust,

looks like you acquired the gate to the right as well for the galleri silver screen???...i remember you wishing the fence to the right was your also when you took a picture with the sun reflecting off of both panels and they looked as if they were glowing...

Mar 9, 07 4:45 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

this one

Mar 9, 07 4:49 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Exactly and this summer I plan to repair the gate somehow --- make the screen more smooth so wider graphics can be at display , the screen seem quite popular and accepted all over so let's see how it will evolve -- and that's just the great thing about it, not two day's will be alike.

Mar 9, 07 4:52 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

how often do you do the projections and are they scheduled?...how many hours do you keep a projection up?...are the audiences accidental?

Mar 9, 07 5:02 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Most every day, but it depend what projector and how many passing , usealy just when it darken as then the streetlight is not turned on -- after I fight yellow Natrium lights but rather that then the white light that the other streetlight make, I even plan to replace some of the old glow lamps with high preasure mercury lamps ; then things will happen but I guess you notis that it changes all the time , and this is becaurse there are only room for one or two projectors at a time . --- no cars yet tried to follow the leads in the graphics one day maybe, there will be a picture of a road or a street and then that day acidents could happen --- the worse thing I situated was a Hippie who stood there paralysed for 15 minuts .

Mar 9, 07 5:20 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

And display hours are between one and five hours. this depend mainly on the graphics and the number of passby.

Mar 9, 07 5:21 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

damn hippies

Mar 9, 07 8:07 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

dammson is a hippie, btw

Mar 9, 07 8:07 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Today the start of one demonstration

A few day's ago streetfighter in action

Mar 10, 07 9:51 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

those anarchists sure are organized.

Mar 10, 07 12:14 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

I don't think so.
No this is a general public claim ; everyone know the actors ; the young, the darkened cult, the police and the lazy town hall. Everybody just want to get on with their life , but organised no, Guess by defination Autonome are newer organised.
Fact is that the Autonome only became a problem when someone stole their house broke the promises every dane know was given. So only when someone forced the police this was possible result ; Town Hall uncovered. And the criminal mind to.

Mar 10, 07 1:12 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Mar 10, 07 1:23 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Speaker at demonstration ; " The violence was silli !"

Mar 10, 07 1:30 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Now a few weeks passed and the weather turned good -- Also the uinque Freestate Christiania have been occupied and entangled by demands for compromises , now the inhabitors of Copenhagen joined forces with Christiania that must survive as the Christiania every dane know, a unique period of time, while giving in is the best response ,as meanwhile you can alway's hope for their departure.

Check out a serie of Video's ,this happened just outside my Vindow's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVnoHx4txXk

------ For me this is also on the way building those houses, make that mountain of money create all those jobs, by fine architecture ,skills and drive.

Mar 31, 07 1:04 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

man, you euro's know how to stage a demonstration, i sure would like to see similar goin on over here in the U.S.

Mar 31, 07 1:12 pm  · 
 · 

i couldn't get past the bare ass in the first photo sorry

Mar 31, 07 1:21 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Listen -- what you don't know, is what it take to develob such demonstration in denmark !

On my YouTube site ,you will find plenty more video's they just need their tags rendered ,and you will find them , by looking for Galleri Silver Screen, copenhagen Projector Galleri ,and many more. What you can not see from these Video, is that the demonstration was Huge, and a lot of young people participated ofcaurse ; they ae the ones who can't find a flat, a decent job, a sheap house and a place to live ,
Silver Screen Galleri is about promoting 3D-H as the mean to build those damn houses, do that new architecture no one seem to realise, is the best answer ,now all these people or, a lot of them --- simply think Christiania shal not be pushed but change has to come from the young and the Christianits themself ; When this is over the Mayer will be alone ruling dictator ,and the right thing is done, the cheap quality houses are build, and everyone wake up and realise , beauty did exist deep buried in all that political nonsense.
What happened here is a crowd of people all fighting for the only qualities, that make life worth living.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMGBJzDBV3I

Mar 31, 07 2:13 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

I think I collected most of my YouTube Video here ;

http://tinyurl.com/2mnfv7

This is Silver Screen Galleri day and night ,you will find some more spetacular scenes there .

Mar 31, 07 3:08 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: