Archinect
anchor

Modern door handle + lockset?

chut

i am looking for a modern door handle + lockset for the front door of a house i am building. can anyone recommend any? most manufacturers i know of only make door handle/locksets appropriate for interiors.

i would imagine there is some italian/danish/german hardware company out there that makes some interesting ones.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mar 1, 07 1:30 am
dml955i

Schlage L-series mortise lock w/lever handle

Mar 1, 07 2:21 am  · 
 · 
j-turn

FSB!! designed by olt aicher. the best.

Mar 1, 07 10:13 am  · 
 · 
rayray

second that FSB

Mar 1, 07 11:28 am  · 
 · 
holz.box

the firm i worked for in germany only spec'd fsb. i was able to convince a firm i worked for here to switch over. schlage just doesn't compare.

Mar 1, 07 12:47 pm  · 
 · 
dml955i

The FSBs look pretty nice - we may have to update our hardware specs :) How does FSB compare to Schlage in price? That'll be a big factor...

Mar 1, 07 1:32 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

i think we paid $450-ish/handle + lockset (exterior) @ builder's. they do a lunch n learn that's pretty informative with the fsb line as well.

Mar 1, 07 1:38 pm  · 
 · 
clenore

turnstyle designs- some of it is good. Valli and Valli - most of it is good. kwikset smart scan fingerprint recognition lock-- seems cool.

Mar 1, 07 5:31 pm  · 
 · 
nanz

and the $3M window latch company

Mar 1, 07 6:27 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

i love nanz especially for their cool box of cards. it makes me want to specify them just so i can take the box down off of the shelf and play with them.

Mar 1, 07 9:29 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

11 years zombie, google is a pest

Nov 16, 18 9:12 am  · 
 · 
JLC-1

and the moderator? deleted the zombie comment.....please delete the thread as well

Nov 16, 18 11:43 am  · 
 · 
Finjohn

http://www.reguitti.it/collect...

Nov 16, 18 11:45 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: