Archinect
anchor

Advice on starting my career!!

tcarchitect

I am 23 years old and I am half way through my masters program at Lawrence Tech.  The problem Is I have little to no experience in the field (I am sure this is not all that shocking).  My grades are definitely good 3.5gpa but both the economy and lack of experience is definitely starting to get the best of me (causes me stress and anxiety about going into architecture).  I am currently working on a  facade improvement for a small business, and have some experience in landscape design (landscaped about six houses).  I feel as though the freelance work on my resume is  not even close to enough for me to get my foot in the door at any firm in this market.  I have been managing to stay financially afloat with parents help and substitute teaching.  Any ideas on how I can get some quick experience that might not be labeled freelance or any ways i could improve my qualifications without already having a job in a firm.  Any help at this point would be FABULOUS!!!  

Jun 29, 12 4:44 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: