Archinect
anchor

complaint

dia_g

complaint= an expression of displeasure towards objects, actions, phenomena...
have you noticed that a lot (i refuse to say everybody) of people complain? i complain, you complain, he/she complains!,etc. complaing is fun! architects complain about not having enough time,sleep,fun,private life,or whatever , but let's be serious...they all knew what they we getting in (or not :) )...
question: what do we earn by complaining?but mostly ...well the sympathy of others from which you expect an empathic attitude or a feeling of relief that you have spilled it all out and someone listened...question:why don't we replace our complaints with optimistic thoughts? IT'S MORE EFFICIENT!

DO YOU COMPLAIN?

Feb 2, 07 3:24 am
garpike

I complain. Regularly.

Feb 2, 07 3:27 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

my boss complains too much to the point that his hearing shuts down...

Feb 2, 07 3:31 am  · 
 · 
garpike

Ha ha. I am picturing this.

Feb 2, 07 3:31 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

ever notice how when 1 person raises a point about an issue it's called a complaint, but when a group of people do it, it's a different thing altogether? why is that the case? why should it be different for 1 person?

Feb 2, 07 5:00 am  · 
 · 
dia_g

reson: BELIEF...true/real vs fake/imaginary...when it comes to 1 person you do not have the certainty that his reasons of complait are based on true facts,but things chance when a group of people have the same complaint...then...u don't have doubt...it's real...

Feb 2, 07 5:24 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

well isn't that a crock of shit then? what makes a collective more important than the individual? why aren't my concerns just as valid?

Feb 2, 07 5:28 am  · 
 · 
dia_g

that's the way this world works...unfortunatelly...(i'm not complaining now)...you have to know how to benefit from this crap ..(optimistic view)

Feb 2, 07 5:33 am  · 
 · 

trying to turn complaining into something productive: here.

Feb 2, 07 7:20 am  · 
 · 
3dGraffiti

I hate it when people complain.

Feb 2, 07 8:14 am  · 
 · 
cln1

complaining, or unveiling yourself from your troubles may be neccesary for the soul...

however, i go into kill mode anytime people i know (outside of arch) complain about how tired they are, how they work oh so much (30-40) they never have time for a personal life, etc, etc

grrrrrr...

that is the sound of me grinding my teeth as i stare down these people, who are probably rightfully tired, but dont understand what pain is.

(pain - referencing the mr. t image that someone posted a few days back)

Feb 2, 07 9:14 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: