Archinect
anchor

story of a flower (Check this out)

jaol

Hi everyone!

In light of valentines day I had a friend from architecture school who did this. I know it is for a birthday, but the kind of effort that he put into it is kind of amazing. Check it out if you have a few free moments. Its great!!

http://www.thomashuang.net/movie/moviehigh.html

Jan 31, 07 8:58 pm
Architecture_Charlatan

That is fantastic. So much care and effort. Well done that man!

Jan 31, 07 9:07 pm  · 
 · 
cpnorris

Damn! He must really like Danielle. Very nice!

Jan 31, 07 9:20 pm  · 
 · 
nambypambics

I would expet that come with a marriage proposal! Dang!!!!

Jan 31, 07 10:47 pm  · 
 · 
jaol

yeah this guy is really crazy about LED lights. He sometimes gets something in his head and he has no choice but to put all of his ambition into something like this. Its pretty cool.

Feb 1, 07 12:10 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

did he get ass?

Feb 1, 07 3:01 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

to tell you the truth, i was pretty blow away, right up until i saw the CNC machine. But I'm just hatin'. Wish my school had facilities like that.

Feb 1, 07 3:10 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

the machines made it un-romantic... he could've use a rasp to shape the petals...

Feb 1, 07 3:19 am  · 
 · 

yeah very advanced modelling techniques ... but this guy did so much effort in that gift, i respect that.

Feb 1, 07 3:48 am  · 
 · 
jbirl

I thought the story was going to take a bad turn and he was going to get hit by a bus once he got on his bike. I am glad it got to its destination.

I got to up my game and make something for my wife...a Cookie-Puss ice cream cake?...something, anything...I just don't have that kind of shop....

Feb 1, 07 8:09 am  · 
 · 
Medusa

Beautiful.

Feb 1, 07 9:33 am  · 
 · 
erjonsn

Completely flippin'!

I love Chicago, as well.

Feb 1, 07 8:25 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: