Archinect
anchor

hatching in Autocad...

dml955i

Does anyone else find it absolutely hilarious when autocad asks you, "Do you really want to do this?" while attempting to hatch objects?

It makes me laugh. I'm a simple man.

Jan 29, 07 8:49 pm
liberty bell

Generally that question would make me slam enter furiously while spitting under my breath "Yes I f*cking want to do it!!".

I always hated when Autocad would say "Yes or no, please." So snotty.

Jan 29, 07 9:52 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

someday i gonna say yes and the whole freaking office will be ansi31'd and the system will crash!!!

Jan 29, 07 10:05 pm  · 
 · 
Janosh

My favorite is when it gives you an option to "Look at it".

Jan 29, 07 11:00 pm  · 
 · 
binary

or when you scale is way off and your like...wtf..... hatch mo-fo..... then you have to make the hatch like .01 to see anything

Jan 29, 07 11:09 pm  · 
 · 
wangsta

bad name

Jan 30, 07 12:14 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

let me guess, you are trying to hatch something, and there is an x-ref drawing in there as well? bad idea.

Jan 30, 07 12:48 am  · 
 · 

i prefer to polyline the area i want to hatch first and hatch by object, so i won't get silly autocad questions and long time hatching.

Jan 30, 07 4:21 am  · 
 · 
bigness

me hatch you long time.

Jan 30, 07 7:52 am  · 
 · 
Ana G.

right back at you meeez... If you can't beat them join them!!! I've learnt to play by the rules :)

Jan 30, 07 10:05 am  · 
 · 
shaner

ok, does anyone get as pissed off as me when trying to select solid hatch?, JUST LET ME FUCKIN CLICK IT GODDAMMIT!!!!!!

Jan 30, 07 6:30 pm  · 
 · 
BOTS

There is hope. I now get my student to do this. Her frustration is part of the architecture learning process.

Jan 30, 07 6:34 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: