Archinect
anchor

Client presentations??? which software...

raul

What software would you recommend to make more dynamic architecture presentations to clients?

I have used powerpoint in the past and the presentations are more static. Most website's lately are very dynamic and graphically strong. I would love to incorporate this in my client presentations. what would you recommend .....

Flash, Dreamweaver?

Jan 18, 07 4:31 pm
Client

With flash you can publish EXE files but you need to know how to use the program..dreamweaver is more for web browser content...

Jan 18, 07 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

the world of powerpoint rules!!!

Jan 18, 07 5:53 pm  · 
 · 

i prefer to be dynamic without software.

on other hand, my fine french friend does flash presentations all the time. very lovely, if you have time and graphic design skills (if not then flash just comes across as overcooked). his work is amazing. and funny to watch, which is maybe good, maybe bad...but at least memorable.

me, i don't have that skill, so use pdf, exported from indesign; and talk. hate powerpoint. just because.

Jan 18, 07 9:01 pm  · 
 · 

ever tried saving it as mp3 or media player file most software allows you to do it quite easily

Jan 18, 07 10:10 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: