Archinect
anchor

Where to secure loans for school!

supersupao

I understand that with financial aid you have fafsa and then certian schools have other forms.
Through this comes grants and a certain amount of loans

Generally though, these loans are not enough to cover for tuition plus expenses right?

So my question is, where do people typically go to for additional loans?

Jan 18, 07 11:59 am
Hasselhoff

citibank

Jan 18, 07 12:01 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

The Mob....

Jan 18, 07 12:50 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

signature student loan...

Jan 18, 07 12:53 pm  · 
 · 
bostonbaby314

Just a word about private loans...You cant consolidate them at the low rates of government loans. So get as much as you can from the government or you will pay a lot more in interest.

Jan 18, 07 12:59 pm  · 
 · 
silverlake

Jan 18, 07 1:24 pm  · 
 · 
mfrech

dammson is right...check out salliemae...although the interest rates (for me at least) were 2% above prime once i consolidated them. that's about 10%, while my federal loans (a much smaller amount) are around 3%...it's a rip, but it'll definitely get you the money you need when you need it. otherwise, go with the creep in the purple suit.

i have read in the IDP information that one can defer student loans for the duration of your internship. does anyone have experience doing this?

Feb 1, 07 9:03 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: