Archinect
anchor

in Need of guidance!!!

khalid 1898

hey!! I was recently offered a place in University of Westminster, School of Architecture, and I was wondering if it is a good schoool to study architecture. I was trying to find reviews about the school, but only found some really formal ones. I just wanna know how campus life is like, and wther it is a good school to go to.

I know that one does not have to go to the best school of architecture to excell in the field, but I dont want to take the risk of going to a school, which wont take me very far...

And can u please provide me some picturesof the Marylebone campus, becuase there arent any on the net!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Jan 15, 07 11:12 am
Nevermore

Khalid, Most importantly ascertain If the content of the program/course you chose is *really* what you want.

anyone with any degree can get a job nowadays.thats not an issue.
Are you going to be happy , going so far away from home and spending a great deal of money ..for that you have to find out if what you'r studying is to your heart's desire.

abt campus life etc,
try and get in touch with ex-students of the school and get their opinions.
better yet, see if you can get acquainted with your immediate senior students.that really helps.

all the best .

Jan 15, 07 2:44 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

da da ..da da da..da..da da da...dogshow

Jan 15, 07 2:52 pm  · 
 · 
khalid 1898

thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 15, 07 2:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: