Archinect
anchor

San Fran New Years

khmay

I'll be in town for NYE

I need some ideas of what to do for the 31st

concerts? bars? beaches? (that arent 100$) --any ideas please, sarcastic or serious

Dec 27, 06 10:48 pm
khmay

already covered these

Dec 27, 06 11:06 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

I might have some suggestions – but a little inside info might be helpful. Are you going alone, with friends, family, spouse? And are you looking for something old-fashioned (dinner and drinks) or something a little more avant-garde?

Dec 27, 06 11:11 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

this looks cool, found it on your link...i'm imagining it to be some extremely loud drumming with the echoes from the church...

TRINITY EPISCOPAL CHURCH --
"Temple of Drums: Drums of Peace on New Year's Eve," Dec. 31, 7 p.m. Dave Auerbach, "The Improvisator," performs on ancient and unusual instruments including harps, psalteries, dulcimers, flutes and more. Children under the age of 10 will not be permitted. $40. 1668 Bush St., San Francisco.

http://www.cavemusic.net/

Dec 27, 06 11:25 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

Damson – sounds interesting…

Oh, and yÅm – don't use the term "San Fran" around the locals – they hate that. It's either SF or San Francisco – nothing in between: )

Dec 28, 06 2:17 am  · 
 · 
Mission St.

you can call it "frisco" if you've been there at least 10 years and can give it the proper ironic lilt.

Dec 28, 06 9:38 pm  · 
 · 
pourstone

it's known as "the city" to be more precise

Dec 30, 06 12:21 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: