Archinect
anchor

What do i need to see in Puerto Rico?

pescador

I just found out I'm spending a week in Puerto Rico. Usually, I'd have done some legwork but this is very last minute. Anything I must see? I'll be in San Juan.

Also open to any online sources of info...

thanks!

pescador

Dec 20, 06 11:17 pm
vado retro
Dec 21, 06 4:33 am  · 
 · 
pescador

THAT'LL WORK!

Dec 21, 06 6:04 am  · 
 · 

i didn't know any modern arch to see in puerto rico and the week we spent there was completely w/o car so we just wandered old san juan. fascinating place.

there are some incredible spatial moments in the old forts: the skinny passages leading out to the turrets, the variety of conditions of enclosure/open around a single courtyard, etc.

Dec 21, 06 7:39 am  · 
 · 

be sure to get out to el yunque, take a hike, see some waterfalls.

Dec 21, 06 11:49 am  · 
 · 
mdler

hot Puerto Rican girls

Dec 21, 06 12:31 pm  · 
 · 
perturbanist

your departing ticket...

Dec 21, 06 1:10 pm  · 
 · 
archasm

go to culebra
you'll need to take a boat to the island,
but it has the most gorgeous beaches i've ever seen.

Dec 21, 06 1:52 pm  · 
 · 
archasm

link

culebra's beaches

Dec 21, 06 1:54 pm  · 
 · 
archasm

once more

Dec 21, 06 1:55 pm  · 
 · 

I'm in San Juan right now... let me know if you want to get a beer in Old San Juan.

You should check out the Edward Larabee Barnes condos of El Monte, of the Domenech stop on the train... very amazing. UPR rio piedras campus, the plaza in rio piedras... santurce's plaza... drop me an email...

Dec 21, 06 2:07 pm  · 
 · 

go to the bioluminescent bay.

http://www.biobay.com/ <--this cheesy website's for the (better) one on vieques, but there's one on the northeast tip of PR...

Dec 21, 06 3:39 pm  · 
 · 
mdler
Dec 21, 06 7:45 pm  · 
 · 

I never did make it to San Juan

Dec 22, 06 3:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: