Archinect
anchor

Question about Admissions

januts28

I am a junior at a prestigious liberal arts college (top 3) and I intend to apply to architecture school this summer. My dream would be the GSD. I participated in Career Discovery and loved it and I confident that I can make a really nice portfolio. 

My only question is about the importance of individual grades in arch admissions. Specifically on Harvard's website, it states that for all prerequisite courses, a grade of B or better must be achieved. I have taken plenty of art history courses since that is my major and have gotten A, A-, and B+s in pretty much all of them. However, I took Modern Architecture and got a B- in it. Will this completely ban me from a school like the GSD? Their web site says that you must take at least two art/architectural history courses and get a B or better in both of them; I have taken at least two and have gotten at least a B in two of them.

If anyone can answer this question, that would be very helpful!

May 27, 12 9:33 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: