Archinect
anchor

areforum.org?

OneLostArchitect

is it forever gone? whats going on? I check like 3-4 times a day if its up... sigh!

May 22, 12 11:11 pm
btrapp

Apparently the server has reached its capacity.  Not sure if it will be back online again anytime soon.  Wish there was somewhere else to go because I have an exam in a week!

May 22, 12 11:58 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

AH!!!! i am worried as well, im taking a test in 2 weeks and areforum is literally the only way ive been double checking my vignette practice tests....

think we have enough people in this forum in the process of taking the ARE that we might use this thread as a mini-are forum while the real one is down?

May 23, 12 9:39 am  · 
 · 
marmkid

which test are you taking?  I am studying for BCDS and was going to use that site for my vignette practice soon

I imagine they will have it up and running again soon though

May 23, 12 10:11 am  · 
 · 
OneLostArchitect

I am taking the CDS in a month or so and I am getting into the fine details of information. Does anyone recommend this? http://www.prepareinc.us/course_datesCDS.htm

They are recorded videos... and wondering if anyone found them helpful to pass the exams or if they are just broad reviews? 

Thank you

May 23, 12 10:26 am  · 
 · 
OneLostArchitect

Also for the CDS how important is Code / ADA information... this is something I am lacking and honestly I dont know where to approach this... to me it seemed like the AREFORUM didnt dwell on that information as they do for the contracts.

May 23, 12 10:28 am  · 
 · 
lletdownl

Marm-

im taking BCDS as well... what luck... next time you do a vignette post it and ill do the same

oneLost

-i took CDS first so it was a while back now, but i seem to remember many more questions about contracts and the architects role in design and construction.  There are code and ada related questions in every test though, so the more you have a grasp on that, the better you'll be

May 23, 12 11:14 am  · 
 · 
OneLostArchitect

Cool, thanks 'letdown'!

May 23, 12 1:27 pm  · 
 · 
OneLostArchitect

http://arecoach.com/coachforum/

temporary site posted on twitter... also not working

May 23, 12 2:41 pm  · 
 · 

Sorry for the blip... Our forum is now live: www.ARECoach.com

May 23, 12 4:55 pm  · 
 · 
OneLostArchitect

YOU ROCK COACH!

May 23, 12 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

YOU COCK ROACH!

May 24, 12 2:01 am  · 
 · 
Ckosio

www.areforum.rog got hacked! by a Syrian website before the admin decided to take it down.

Sep 13, 13 12:26 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

you necro'ed a thread from 2012 for that?

http://archinect.com/forum/thread/81423810/are-forum-hacked

Sep 13, 13 12:32 pm  · 
 · 

@curtkram didn't realize this was a term "necro'ed" love it...

Sep 16, 13 11:05 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: