haaz gallery

Serkan Ennac
http://www.haaz.info

pls send your comments

Dec 13, 06 3:13 am
myriam

Probably no one actually reads marketing text but me, but:

"A new destination in the pursuit of happiness"

means you're not actually reaching happiness. So I'm guessing it should be something more like... "a new path in the pursuit of happiness" or something like that, it's too late for me to think straight, just wanted to get that down.

Dec 13, 06 3:31 am  · 
 · 
Serkan Ennac

thanx myriam u r right..sometimes using English is missing sum meanings if u don't choose the right words.thanx again

Dec 13, 06 3:37 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i read marketing text...i like texts mediated with the strategic mind...the fun is to try to spot the lies...

"HAAZ means pleasure with an added value"

they dropped some french phrases in there too...

myriam...have you heard of the Marina loft district?...check out their sales departments and grab catalogs...the marketing is extremely mediated by the mind...

[i]*source: mass ornament-kracauer

Dec 13, 06 3:43 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

[/i]

Dec 13, 06 3:43 am  · 
 · 
Serkan Ennac

in Turkish "haz" is pleausure and "haaz" is giving extra pleasure meaning..just wanted u to know

Dec 13, 06 3:46 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

ok...thanks for clarifying...gonna look for other mind mediated marketing in that website...

Dec 13, 06 3:48 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

words are easy to bend...

Dec 13, 06 3:55 am  · 
 · 
Serkan Ennac

and also, I want to clarify a thing: this place is my friend's and he just wants to get the reactions. Haaz is considered the second gallery after "moss new york" as the mentality..and it is in Istanbul! So i think it is courage to sell things to people in a country where design is not at the point that it deserves.

Dec 13, 06 4:01 am  · 
 · 
Serkan Ennac
http://www.haaz.info
Dec 14, 06 3:41 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: