Archinect
anchor

paper type

spaghetti

Perhaps someone has come across what i am looking for: Basically, paper stock (available in small quantities) that is similar to the nice magazines or design magazines. The paper is not that thick, but has a nice matte texture to it.. i guess an example would be the ID magazine cover. (Not the actual magazine pages, as they are rather cheap in quality, but if anybody knows where to get this, it would be great too).

I am thinking of self-producing a magazine, but cannot afford to have a printer/color press in my own home. I have used the double matte epson inkjet paper, but in my opinion, its a bit too thick--almost card stock like.

anybody have any advice?

Dec 11, 06 5:57 pm
spaghetti

I like the thickness paper of the ID magazine cover..its not particularly THIN, but it still maintains a flexibility/flimsiness that is ideal in a magazine and matte texture... The epson is nice in texture, but too thick and not as flimsy as i would like it to be..

Dec 11, 06 5:59 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: