Archinect
anchor

christmas wish

joms

hi!
i'm writing an article for our gazette and i would want to know what an architect wants this christmas
...flood me with your christmas wishes...
...many thanks!!!

Dec 8, 06 5:47 am
misterTT

I want to expand my collection of Archi-bibles.

i'm thinking I need FOA's ark, the atlas of novel tectonics, pamphlet achitecture #27(terraswarm), Ali Rahim's new book (I forget the title)
and corrupted biotopoes (Francois Roche) <-- this one because I'm in his studio right now

Dec 8, 06 9:10 am  · 
 · 
misterTT

of course I misspelled the last one. oh well.

also I never got a chance to shell out the cash for any of the OMA/AMO publications. someone send me a signed copy of S,M,L,XL . . .

Dec 8, 06 9:12 am  · 
 · 
archasm

$$$$$$$$

Dec 8, 06 7:36 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

A new career

Dec 8, 06 7:37 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i don't care if it's used or an old model...don't need a fancy plotter just one for plotting construction/permit sets...

Dec 8, 06 7:45 pm  · 
 · 
punky_brewster

is world peace and goodwill toward men out of the question?

Dec 9, 06 12:33 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

fuck world peace...

Dec 9, 06 3:45 am  · 
 · 
Medusa

An engineering degree.

Dec 9, 06 11:17 am  · 
 · 
todd

a sony AR290 upgrade

Dec 9, 06 12:55 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

If we can't even start with peace in Philly, I'm not so confident about the rest of the world. My friend sent me this link. BOOOOO
http://inquirer.philly.com/graphics/murders_map/

Dec 9, 06 2:18 pm  · 
 · 

i'm having a hard time maintaining my christmas cynicism with this one around.

i wish she'd stay this way forever.

Dec 9, 06 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

are those squirrel fur?

Dec 9, 06 6:35 pm  · 
 · 
archie

What a sweetie. There is nothing like Christmas thru the eyes of a child. Enjoy, soon she will be a teenager!

Dec 9, 06 6:36 pm  · 
 · 

81% modacrylic. (whatever that is.) 19% polyester.

Dec 9, 06 6:40 pm  · 
 · 
geimanj

Hasselhoff- that graphic is both fascinating and completely depressing. Looks like it's not a good time to be a 20-something black male in Philly...

Dec 9, 06 6:45 pm  · 
 · 
Balagan

geimanj-

Yes, what a way to hammer the reality home. That's more than one person per day! City of Brotherly Love indeed! (Nothing against Philly, I'm sure other big cities are just as bad)

Dec 10, 06 10:26 am  · 
 · 
tman

digital camera, just something small to take pics around the city.

Dec 10, 06 10:41 am  · 
 · 
tman

actually what i really want would be a plane ticket home to LA to see my family and friends

Dec 10, 06 10:43 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: