Archinect
anchor

new Arts & Crafts / Craftsman-related collaborative weblog

Hewn and Hammered

Hello. I recently began a new project, a collaborative weblog on the craftsman, prairie & mission design/architectural styles. I'm trying to find folks who might have the interest or time to post a short note from time to time on the site, and I thought that since such a large number of students and professionals seem to frequent this place, it might be a good spot to write up a short ad - I hope that's OK? Would anyone here be interested in (only very occasionally) writing short notes to be published on the site from time to time, or possibly providing photographic images of examples of A&C architecture and furniture/fixture design? I would be tremendously appreciative of this. I'm interested in photographs of your own homes, places you visit, things you see at open houses, your own woodwork, ceramic, textile or metalwork projects, etc.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected], or visit the site, just getting off the ground now, at

http://www.hewnandhammered.com

Jul 30, 04 4:05 pm

you should post it to the links section

Jul 30, 04 6:05 pm  · 
 · 
Hewn and Hammered

Thanks, will do that.

Aug 2, 04 11:51 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: