Archinect
anchor

Accomodation Architectural Association Summer School 2012 / undergraduate academic year 12/13

flojdc04

Hello everyone !

I'm a french student in third year of architecture at the school of Paris La Villette. I just get accepted in AA for the 2nd year starting next september and I'm also attending their summer program. I'm looking for accomodation for both summer school and academic year.

Is there someone also attending this program/school ? Do you have information about halls of residence or shared flats in the shool area ? Is there an AA students blog/forum where I can ask current students ?

Any advice are welcome !

May 12, 12 3:32 pm
ars2290

Hi flojdc04!

I am an American student, just finished undergrad, studying disciplines unrelated to architecture, but hope to apply to M.Arch programs in a year or two.  I will be doing the AA summer school this summer as well, and also have no idea where to stay, but am hoping to figure it out soon!  If you want to email me at ars2290 at gmail.com, we can share research, etc!

May 22, 12 10:27 pm  · 
 · 
Mersey

hi flojdc04!! I'm from Spain and I'm also attending the summer course! Last year I took a course at Central Saint Martins and I stayed in a residence! It was ok, just next to St.Pancras and like 10 min walking from there to the AA. But they didn't have a propper kitchen to cook supper.. This year I'm going to stay in a flat I guess.. I'm stil looking for a nice room at a nice price! :S If you need more information you can contact me at mairinha_91_8 at hotmail.com

I'm also very interested on what you wrote about the admission for next year as I did the same but I sent it late for several reasons. They have called me and all that but.. did you ask admission for 3rd year? I'm really worried of getting admitted but having to "repeat" a year..

I would really appreciate it if you could contact me by email because I also asked for admission in Paris.  I'm a bit lost!

Jun 16, 12 6:18 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: