Archinect
anchor

good video editting program...pc

binary

anyone suggest another editting program other than premier?... i'm working on a project and need to do video... i'm working on a pc

2:37am

Nov 24, 06 5:55 pm
trace™

Premiere Elements

Nov 24, 06 10:14 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

vegas video is also available...used to be sonic foundry, now its owned by sony...the name may have changed...actually, here it is:

http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/products/product.asp?PID=404

Nov 26, 06 9:56 am  · 
 · 
binary

i have premiere some where....just wanted to get other opinions....

2:37am

Nov 26, 06 12:31 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i've seen a classmate produce some clean stuff in your simple windows moviemaker. and it comes with xp for free...

Nov 26, 06 12:45 pm  · 
 · 

i have been using premiere elements, seems to do way enough for your average visualisation video, and very easy to use.

Nov 26, 06 12:47 pm  · 
 · 
illbilly

I have used Premiere, Vegas Video(Sony), and Avid Xpress DV. Many editors like to use Avid, though I'm not exactly sure why (I guess it may be fast). It depends on what you want to do, but I personally like to use Vegas Video, especially since it works well with the sound programs from Sonic Foundry (Sony), like Acid and Sound Forge. You can get all of these programs as warez as well (if you do not find that morally objectionable).

Nov 26, 06 7:45 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

Final Cut Pro

Nov 27, 06 1:50 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

final cut pro no workie on pc

Nov 27, 06 2:52 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: