Archinect
anchor

thesis for visually impaired

tabz

hello everyone. i am a thesis year student and i plan to implement design strategies for the visually impaired. i have not decided the building typology yet. kindly do post any kind of info that could help me.

May 11, 12 9:20 am
citizen

"kindly post any kind of info that could help me."

Are you serious?   Ironically, I know some visually impaired people who would laugh at such laziness.

Your post may be an innocent call for others' thoughts, but it comes across (to me, at least) as an immature attempt to get others to do your work for you.

Instead, as an aspiring young (?) design professional, you should take charge and do some initial research into the topic that will generate a set of questions for you.  From there, you might post a more focused query seeking people's input, once you've done some of the fundamental work.

Go to the library.  Do an online data search ("kindly post any info" does not qualify), and chase down some of those sources to see what you find. 

This is just part of professional practice.  If you're at the thesis stage, you should be doing this already.

May 12, 12 1:45 pm  · 
 · 
tabz

no personal comments plz. help if u can...and u do not know if i have done any research or not. . .

i would welcome help rather than personal comments which come due to lack of information of what someone is doing.

May 14, 12 2:29 am  · 
 · 
backbay

maybe if you put a bunch of these <3 <3 <3

Wrote like thiss :) :)

and made the font pink

PeOpLe would think you were a GuRL

and do your work for youuu like in other forums.

May 14, 12 7:21 pm  · 
 · 
rationalist

well, how about you tell us a little more about what you are doing? Even asking more specific questions is more likely to yield answers than expecting people to just pour out anything they may know which might possibly have relevance to the visually impaired. 

May 14, 12 7:51 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: