Archinect
anchor

Why do you need camcorder and which one you are considering?

cmrhm

For an architect in a design firm, why do I need an camrecorder? Which one I need to consider? My budget is around $500 to $800.

Nov 21, 06 5:54 pm
khmay

i'd always suggest canon.

you can buy a decent ZR series camera for cheap (under 400) but i'd suggest the Elura model for higher res picture.

[obviously these are canon's digital cameras (Mini-DV) and they may make a High Definition series now]

i had a nice elura but lost it in waist deep powder. so sad.

Nov 21, 06 6:23 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

have you seen the bottom third of the Garwondler...thats me

Nov 21, 06 6:37 pm  · 
 · 
cmrhm

Khmay:

Are you tying to post a picture? We can't see it!

Nov 21, 06 7:22 pm  · 
 · 
binary

i have a sony drv-950...something like that.... i spent way too much.... i got big headed and decided to max out........ minidv with memory stick.... if you can capture video on the computer.... stick with a mini dv... the digital quality on mine is ok due to reso size..... when i tape on the minidv, my quality is alot better......i can also take photos...but the quality is decent.......

2:37am

Nov 21, 06 8:26 pm  · 
 · 
khmay

no, no picture. yeah i spent 1800$ on mine! did NOT have to pay that much, but had wide/telephoto + lots of other things, i have an awesome pelican case which i highly reccomend getting one for yours if you plan on traveling around with it

here are some pics!

Nov 22, 06 1:51 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: