Archinect
anchor

archinects anonymous

double secret identity

at first it was just reading a few threads here and there while waiting for a desk crit.

then I registered.

that first post was such a rush, i was on top of the world. then the craving set in.

posting once or twice a day used to satisfy my cravings. slowly the site started sucking up more and more of my time. now i am compelled to post to every thread and have started to ignore my job, my wife, my kids, my dog, just to spend time posting to archinect. I even wake up early to get in a few posts before my morning shower. the last thing I do before going to sleep is to make a nightcap post.

now I'm up to a 30 post a day habit and I can't stop.

for example just the other day, i started a flame war with a newbie, just to get that old rush back. that kid did nothing to deserve my scorn and wrath but make a first feeble post.

help. me. please.

Nov 19, 06 12:30 pm
vado retro
yournameHERE!
Nov 19, 06 1:36 pm  · 
 · 

we have all been there. Multiple posts of mysogamic fantasies

Nov 19, 06 1:59 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

hi. my name is tree.
I am an addict.

i like to chop down stuff.

Nov 19, 06 3:19 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

addict, it's OK. We are ALL Garwondler.

Nov 19, 06 3:37 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Then start using your real name seem like this make the difference , or maby nicknames are just lack of guts just covard bait.

Nov 19, 06 4:53 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

I'm working on Sunday, and reading archinect at the same time....I'm Sick!

Nov 19, 06 5:05 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

snooker I'm doing just what you are doing. And I'm pleased my boy went to bed an hour early so I can get more work done - now THAT is sick!! (He was very tired after a trip to the Indy Speedway today, so I don't feel too bad.)

Nov 19, 06 9:17 pm  · 
 · 
h1

It's Sunday. At least I'm not in Helsinki.

Nov 19, 06 9:26 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

you people are all strange.

Nov 20, 06 7:34 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Don't mind me....working on an addition to a Firehouse and I need to get it done before Turkey Day!

Nov 20, 06 8:23 pm  · 
 · 
alicat

Reminds me of the day Architecture Australia journal changed its name to AA.
is this the indicator of things to come with a career in Archtiecture, Drinkies anyone?

Nov 22, 06 12:58 am  · 
 · 
snooker

BOTTOMS UP!

Nov 22, 06 6:18 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

with or without pants?

Nov 23, 06 6:35 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Alicat, are you the same one who was going to be the RMIT School blogger, but then never blogged?

Nov 23, 06 6:38 pm  · 
 · 
alicat

No that is not me. In Tassie for the time being.

Nov 23, 06 7:41 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Right - just wanted to hear what was going on there.... Theres some blogger called Charlotte, but no action yet... COME ON!!!

Nov 23, 06 7:55 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

Addicted Archinects – I don't know of any support groups yet, so if you are experiencing warning signs call a friend as soon as possible or you'll end up like this little guy (I'll warn you the pic is pretty graphic – you've been forewarned!).

Nov 25, 06 3:27 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

You'll have to hit the refresh button to get the above graphic to work!!

Addict – couldn't help but notice your stats = Total Entries: 1; Total Comments: 0 yet you say you post 30 posts a day? What's up??? Imposter or Archinect hiding their identity :) Get help fast!

Nov 25, 06 3:28 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

maybe addict is garwondler's alter ego?

Nov 25, 06 6:22 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Garwondler says rehab is for quitters.

Apr 30, 07 7:30 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: