Archinect
anchor

store displays

tman

suggestions on innovative store displays. Can be facade treatments, window displays, racks, etc.

Jul 29, 04 12:30 am
Josh Russell

check out hollister co. very different from anything else in the local mall.
i work for them right now so if you have any questions about what you see let me know.

Jul 29, 04 12:33 am  · 
 · 
MADianito

mmhhhh this store by i dont know who...lol, but is a Mandarina Duck store in Manhattan's soho..pretty cool...oh was made by this guys...mainly indurtial designers...if i remember the name i will tell u... but im sure u had seen that store... mmhhh haven't seen Rem's latest Prada...but it might worth taking a look at it...

Jul 29, 04 12:33 am  · 
 · 
bryan boyer

MADianito- Are you thinking of the MD shop in Paris that was done in 2001 by Droog Design? To the best of my knowledge, MD has not had any shops in the US since at least 2000.

Jul 29, 04 3:37 am  · 
 · 
duke19_98

What's the deal with hollister co. we just got one in the mall. should I check them out?

Jul 29, 04 10:41 am  · 
 · 
NOIR_B

lampbase2
you makeing the rollout drawings?
or do you work at AF headquarters

Jul 29, 04 11:15 am  · 
 · 

ISNT HOLLISTER OWNED BY ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH BLAH

Jul 29, 04 11:36 am  · 
 · 
Josh Russell

i work at the holllister home office doing the plans and what not for new stores. yes it's owned by A&F kurtneis. it's not the greatest retail concept in the world but it's a nice change from the rest of the crap out there.

Jul 29, 04 12:20 pm  · 
 · 
NOIR_B

how many are there now?

i worked on the concept prototype

Jul 29, 04 12:33 pm  · 
 · 
Josh Russell

150+. not sure about the exact figure.

Jul 29, 04 12:35 pm  · 
 · 
MADianito

oh yeah sorry, ur right BRYAN BOYER is the MD duck store by droog design, i liked it

Jul 29, 04 1:53 pm  · 
 · 
NOIR_B

do you like working there?

how is the money?

Jul 29, 04 4:57 pm  · 
 · 
Josh Russell

it's definately not something i would like doing for the rest of my life. for a job that i've been doing for 6 months [(next week is my last week)(going to graduate school)] it's pretty cool. also probably because i've never had another 'real' job.

$33k + decent benefits + 1 week vacation = not too terrible

Jul 30, 04 1:49 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: