Archinect
anchor

features: start-ups?

postal

Just thought I would voice my interest in more Archinect features for Start-ups. Was anybody else interested in these?

i would love to get more information on the trials and tribulations of starting a firm/design collaboration.

Nov 15, 06 1:33 pm

The Archinect series "UpStarts", initiated by Mason White, has received a lot of positive response, so we'll definitely keep them coming. A new one will be arriving later today, in fact, and it's a really interesting feature by John Jourden on the Chinese start-up MAD. Stay tuned to the website or sign up to our newsletter for more info on that.

Nov 15, 06 2:05 pm  · 
 · 
Chili Davis

I would just like to see more features in general. I enjoy reading each and every one of them.

Nov 15, 06 2:17 pm  · 
 · 
postal

ah yes, i should have looked up the name of what i was talking about. and i'm glad to hear there are more on the way.

what about an upstart blog? perhaps sponsor an interesting collaboration trying to start out from the ground floor and have them blog their experiences?

how about a down-end... tales of crashing and burning when you try and start out on your own. educational and intriguing.

Nov 15, 06 3:27 pm  · 
 · 

i think they are brilliant~

Dec 30, 06 1:06 am  · 
 · 

postal- do you want to contribute to the 'upstarts' phenomena?

Dec 30, 06 2:44 pm  · 
 · 
sarah123

On the issue of:
"i would love to get more information on the trials and tribulations of starting a firm/design collaboration."
There was a good discussion under "You got a firm? Are you makin' it" that you might be interested in.

link

Dec 30, 06 7:21 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

here's an idea for a feature. archinect gets orhan, liberty bell and me with susan surface as elegant photographer and we travel around visiting various destinations and then writing about it for archinect. it would be a hit. at least for me.

Dec 30, 06 7:47 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: