Archinect
anchor

interior stuff

Archilearner

Do you guys know any websites which have AutoCAD resources like products- chairs, window and furnishings already drawn in AutoCAD and downloadable?
I just want to incorporate these resrouces into my drawings with citations.

I didn't find much of them when I did some research on the web.
Any input is appreciate!!! Thanks!!

Nov 10, 06 4:18 am
BOTS

google - block, CAD, DWG, or any combination of those criteria, alternatively draw your own or pay for the privalage of a components disk.

A good source is the 3D component store curtosey of google. Take the sketch up models and export the plans to CAD.

Nov 10, 06 6:14 am  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

The more recent versions of AutoCAD have a built-in feature called Design Center that allows you to import blocks of common building elements, symbols, furniture, equipment, etc. Most of it is pretty generic stuff, but it's worth playing around with.

If you're looking for specific brands or items, check manufacturer websites for downloadable CAD details. Herman Miller has a great "CAD Pack" CD-ROM for their furniture lines, and Kohler has some nice CAD blocks for their plumbing fixtures, to name two examples.

Nov 10, 06 7:49 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

the latest in entourage...

Nov 10, 06 12:59 pm  · 
 · 
marrcko

Knoll, Herman Miller, and Steelcase have downloadable product symbol libraries that are quite exhaustive. You will need some familiarity with the furniture products to use them however.

www.knoll.com
www.steelcase.com
www.hermanmiller.com

Nov 10, 06 4:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: