Archinect
anchor

NEED HELP...In Post Professional Masters degree in Architecture or related discipline

Javz

Hi,

I'm a recent graudate of B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture), five years professional degree and have more than a year of working experience in an architect's office. Now I'm planning to do a post professional / Master's degree in Architecture or related discipline. I have gone through some of the courses on the web, they are:

Master in Advanced Architectural Design in IaaC, Barcelona

MArch in Sustainable Tall Buildings in Univ. of Nottingham, UK

MSc in Advanced Sustianable Design in Univ. of Edinburgh, UK

Tri-Continental Masters in Advanced Architectural Design in Universidad de Europea Madrid, Spain

MA Architecture: Sustainability + Design in Univ. of East London, UK

If any of you had previously done any of these courses, please give me the feedback regarding the courses. If any of you know some other courses which are worth doing, please also tell me.

Nowadays, sustainability has become a hot topic in today's modern world and that too in the world of architects. How much would it benefit me if I had a extra degree apart from architecture in sustainability as well?

I would like to receive your comments and suggestions. Thank you well in advance..

May 4, 12 5:48 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: