Archinect
anchor

Need Suggestion on 'NJIT' Graduation School ?

ankitdarda

Hello

I just got acceptance letter from the NJIT graduate Cell. I wanted to know if it will be good decision to join NJIT for my M.arch or should I try some other universities too..

I completed my B.Arch from MSU baroda, India 2010 Batch and working with Architect Leo Pereira Ahmedabad since year. presently I just have this option to join in US and more in European countries..

Please somebody help me with the same..

thanks!

Apr 30, 12 5:43 am
kunal.ghevaria

You should apply to other places too. NJIT is okay - nothing great.

Apr 30, 12 11:27 pm  · 
 · 
ankitdarda

thank you for suggestion.. i had very limited no. of options.. I am also thinking to apply at SCAD.. What you think about that? and still waiting for others..

May 1, 12 5:22 am  · 
 · 
marmkid

as i wrote in the other thread, if you have any specific questions about njit, I got my m.arch from there.  feel free to email me with specific questions

on a general note, I would suggest not applying to only one school, no matter what that school is.

what exactly are you lookling for in a school?  Are you looking to relocate to the US, and if so, where do you want to live/work?

May 1, 12 12:39 pm  · 
 · 
Omgh

@marmkid, please give me your email address so that I can contact you with my questions

Jun 23, 13 5:27 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: