Archinect
anchor

Party @ Sci-arc...Hayyyy!

weAREtheSTONES

Has anyone herd about the after party at sci-arc next weekend the 28th of oct.? my g-friend and I are going to the open house and we were also invited to some after party for the people who attended the open house. I kant really image a party that is thrown by faculty...all-though i did goto my thesis critics new years day party last year...what a blast...anyway ...Does anyone know about this or going to this...DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS!

Oct 18, 06 2:35 pm
A Center for Ants?

it's the annual halloween party. the theme is something like "old venice"... as in venice, ca...

Oct 18, 06 3:45 pm  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

am i suppose to wear a costume or something...i know i could go as frank ghery? seriously though!

Oct 18, 06 3:50 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

come as a group looking like the suicidal tendencies

Oct 18, 06 4:22 pm  · 
 · 
Appleseed

When has a SCI_Arc party ever been 'thrown by faculty'?

Oct 18, 06 4:57 pm  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

??? I DONT KNOW - THE PERSON I WAS EMAILING ABOUT THE OPEN HOUSE SAID "AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE AFTER PARTY" i DIDNT ASK QUESTIONS. WHY ARE THERE NORMALLY GOOD PARTIES THERE?

Oct 18, 06 5:00 pm  · 
 · 
grid

It's a halloween party - so wearing a costume would be nice (and fun). Appleseed knows what's up. It'll be a good time. Tell a friend.

Oct 18, 06 5:05 pm  · 
 · 
grid

Why are there normally good parties? Well, that's because it's SCI-Arc. Did you really have to ask that question?

Oct 18, 06 5:06 pm  · 
 · 
Appleseed

Every Friday is a party at skyarc.

.....Although I heard the best ones were this past summer ;-)

Oct 18, 06 6:08 pm  · 
 · 
thisisnotanexit

why dear god will you be going as frank ghery?
all the good parties are thrown by the students.
well, were thrown by the students.

Oct 20, 06 3:26 am  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

i was kidding...relax

Oct 21, 06 2:38 pm  · 
 · 
justavisual

so whos going??

Oct 25, 06 4:17 pm  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

ill be dat - and so will my other...both architects

Oct 25, 06 11:26 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: