Archinect
anchor

London archinectors - will you help us build our garden?

Heather Ring

Hey Londoners,

We're doing a follow-up to last summer's Union Street Urban Orchard - which transformed a derelict site into a community garden out of salvaged materials in partnership with the Architecture Foundation for the London Festival of Architecture. This year we're back on Union Street to create the Urban Physic Garden - a pop-up garden of medicinal plants. We'd love for you to join our collective of designers, artists and urban growers for the build from May 3 through June 10. It's a great opportunity to experiment with materials, build things, get your hands dirty and play. We'd love to see you there! You can sign up at www.physicgarden.org.uk/volunteer.

It would be really great to meet some London archinectors!

Heather

Apr 29, 11 1:25 pm

I've signed up. :)

Apr 29, 11 8:52 pm  · 
 · 
Purpurina

This is generally a good idea. We should organize an American archinectors community projects.

Apr 30, 11 12:45 am  · 
 · 
jacksonlisa

Good one. I am also making a plan to grow up the medicinal plants. landscape designer Los Angeles gives me idea about this. Can you help me.

Feb 22, 13 6:12 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: