Archinect
anchor

Undoing Work - Erased Mistakes

tsadrianne

If you could destroy (explode, implode, hack to pieces, deface) any project you were responsible (preferably built), what would it be and why?

Anything you're ashamed to admit you had a part in designing, something that just didn't work out the way it was supposed to have...

Go!

Oct 10, 06 2:34 pm
Carl Douglas (agfa8x)

a doctor can bury his mistakes, and architect can only advise his client to plant vines.

Oct 10, 06 3:14 pm  · 
 · 
raj

there have been some bad builder houses that i loathe...usually the design was directed by a realtor...uuuuuugggh. most of the time i don't even pay attention where the project really is so that i would never drive by!!

Oct 10, 06 6:20 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

why do people pose questions such as these, but fail to contribute an anecdote of their own. post your own fucking regrets and leave ours alone...

Oct 10, 06 7:10 pm  · 
 · 
tsadrianne

I have no regrets. Yet. Will wait to see how my current project is built before contributing...

Oct 10, 06 7:50 pm  · 
 · 
Pimpanzee

".....a doctor can bury his mistakes, and architect can only advise his client to plant vines."
FLLW

Oct 11, 06 8:29 am  · 
 · 
Janosh

I may or may not have drawn up four or five Spanish Miscellaneous houses in Temecula for a developer in 2001 when I was living on beans purchased dry in a 10 lb bag. I have never seen them but I suspect that they are Howard Roark material. I was young - I needed money...

Oct 11, 06 11:08 am  · 
 · 
Chili Davis
Oct 11, 06 11:17 am  · 
 · 
mlb

mike p. says "i have no projects that fall into that category"

Oct 11, 06 12:25 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: