Archinect
anchor

House (mates) in london, uk

bigness

i'm starting dip at the met in late sept, i moved out of london in march so i'm looking for a house, and trying to gather a good number of likeminded souls in order to find a decently priced place (two bed houses are way too expensive, so i was looking for a 3 or over...)

so far its me and an italian guy whose a freelance 3d artist (but also has a 9-5 job, which means he can pay the his bills).

the initial area for a search will be highbury, islinghton. but any place with a near by tube station in zones one or two would do.

if you're moving to london or you have a couple of rooms becoming available in the same period give me a mail-shout, pleazee!

Jul 23, 04 12:07 pm
bigness

uhm, my unlimited mass appeal is showing!

c'mon! i make a kickass sunday roast, you wanna live with me!

Jul 24, 04 1:03 pm  · 
 · 
MADianito

hahahahahahaha....

Jul 26, 04 9:49 pm  · 
 · 
bser
http://www.uclunion.org/discuss/index.php?s=a23dd2b904f42aa407f0b9ddfa0d0654&showtopic=200

try this one... it's a bit out of the way, but it's dirt cheap.

Jul 27, 04 5:02 am  · 
 · 
stainB

try posting your ad in moveflat.com

Jul 27, 04 7:49 am  · 
 · 
bigness

tried, but since i'm not in town at the moment it seems a bit too early. networking, my friend, will save te world

Jul 27, 04 9:56 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: