Archinect
anchor

help me NOT waste time

jbirl

so I have decided that I spend way too much time on the internet...youtube and wikipedia are my latest obsessions...Lost is strarting this Wed again...I need help!!!

I recall a tread that had a link for a clock that you could download that sat on your desktop when on the internet...keeps track of your time...

Does anyone know where it is? I just spent 15 minutes searching for it....

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

ADDman

Oct 2, 06 7:43 am
Darren Hodgson

To be brutally honest... and I'm sure most of the regulars here will agree with me here.

Archinect is NOT the right place to find help with stopping wasting time.

Most of the visitors here are doing exactly that, it would be a bit like the blind leading the blind.

Archinect is additive, let that be a warning to you all...

Oct 2, 06 9:32 am  · 
 · 
Darren Hodgson

Addictive even...

Oct 2, 06 9:33 am  · 
 · 

wasting time is what we do best...

Oct 2, 06 9:34 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Ha, Darren I read addictive in your first sentence but I like additive too.

If anyone finds this tool I'd certainly like to know about it!

Oct 2, 06 9:36 am  · 
 · 
jbirl

while i agree there is a bit of unintented irony in this request on this forum (hey, it proves my point huh?), there was a post a while back that had a link for a clock as earlier described above...

sorry if I am wasting anyone's time they are already wasting...

its kinda like when I was a kid I would eat cambell's soup out of a campbell's soup bowl that had a kid on it eating campbell's soup out of a campbell's soup bowl.

Oct 2, 06 10:00 am  · 
 · 
jbirl

ok, maybe my campbell's soup analogy makes NO sense, except, like Archinect, its mmm mmm good...

Oct 2, 06 10:07 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: