Archinect
anchor

Can i work in usa???

alexst

I am about to go study in the uk Architecture, my dream is to one day work and live in new york city but i was wondering whether they recognize european degrees in the usa and whether you can easily find a job here with such a degree there!! Please answer thanks for your time!!!

Apr 15, 12 4:55 am
Kobe Bryant

Yes you can work here but in terms of getting licensed I am not 100% sure if they translate. At worst case, you can land an internship and work your way up there. I've known many architects or people in this field who didn't even have degrees in architecture but started off as draftsmen.

Apr 15, 12 5:00 pm  · 
 · 
3tk

Depends, but assuming its an accredited degree license should not be an issue, there are enough folks who have gone through it to set up reciprocity.  Landing a position may be more difficult due to visa issues, but there again larger firms, particularly those with European offices should easily be able to accommodate you.

Best of luck

Apr 17, 12 1:25 pm  · 
 · 
Seasondream

I have done my Architecture degree from Dubai now I want to work in USA. Is it possible yes or not ?

[url=http://www.yourbreckrental.com/]ski rentals colorado[/url]

Apr 18, 12 12:27 am  · 
 · 
alexst

Thnx for all you help guys:)

Apr 19, 12 4:18 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: