Archinect
anchor

Drafting Supplies in London

Erik Schonsett

I'm looking for a good drafting supply store in London. Specifically, I'm looking for a place to buy a parallel bar and a drafting board cover. Any suggestions?

Sep 27, 06 7:54 pm
the silent observer

Erik...you can hit London Graphics, the one in Covent Garden is the best....will have a bunch of stuff for drafting....

But aren't you at the Bartlett? You'll only need a computer there....;)

Sep 28, 06 11:23 am  · 
 · 
mouse

most of the bartlett students nip over to the aa drawing materials shop; liz there will order you anything in if she doesn't have it in stock. also, the cheapest place in london to buy moleskine notebooks.

Sep 28, 06 11:58 am  · 
 · 
bigness

and you just wouldnt be a underfed looking gloomy bartlett student without a moleskin now, would you?

Sep 28, 06 12:15 pm  · 
 · 
bigness

bartlett shop is quite cheap too, sells most stuff.

Sep 28, 06 12:16 pm  · 
 · 
TED

wheres the barlett shop? the main ucl book shop?

Sep 28, 06 3:02 pm  · 
 · 
TED

mouse -- whats liz getting for the moleskine? [i am running low of my us stash!]

Sep 28, 06 3:07 pm  · 
 · 
Erik Schonsett

Thanks for the info...London Graphics isn't too far from here. I'll definately check it out. I'm hoping not to be burried in computerwork here at the Bartlett. I'd like to see what can be done by hand as well; bring something different into the mix. I think doing both could be interesting.

Sep 28, 06 6:39 pm  · 
 · 
mouse

Ted : Moleskine - £7 for the smaller £8.50 for the large.

Sep 29, 06 5:41 am  · 
 · 
TED

thanks mouse -- that is a deal!

Sep 29, 06 6:12 am  · 
 · 
lizz

Hi Erik, the AA shop sells parallel motions and lots of other stuff.

Sep 29, 06 10:47 am  · 
 · 
the silent observer

Erik...just giving you a hard time...seeing as I just finished that program, i am all for those who wish to do something other than the norm... ;)

Sep 29, 06 1:04 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: