Archinect
anchor

wallpaper coverings

morfo

Does anyone have suggestions for design wallpaper coverings? I have seen some very nice ones in Barcelona and couldn't recall their names now. I am looking for some vintage or modern designs for my friend's new home. Thanks.

Sep 21, 06 3:14 am

i think that lewis.tsurumaki.lewis has designed some for knoll...

check out their website

Sep 21, 06 8:43 am  · 
 · 
makotom2k
http://www.flavorleague.com/

totally rad wallpaper based out of New Orleans- plus a portion of their proceeds go to the tipitina foundation.

Sep 21, 06 1:12 pm  · 
 · 
matteo

Here some links:

varistyle
extrapete
colorflage
twenty2

Sep 21, 06 8:20 pm  · 
 · 
binary

why? do wall paper........

Sep 21, 06 9:50 pm  · 
 · 
silverlake

Don't get me started. I hate wallpaper...

Sep 22, 06 12:10 am  · 
 · 
Janosh

I have to admit that I love it. I've been working on and off for months on a wallpaper homage to Gram Parsons featuring poppies, marijuana leaves and barbituates.

Sep 22, 06 1:15 am  · 
 · 
morfo

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. Not exactly what I am looking for but some of them are quite interesting. I am not into wallpaper in general but some of the patterns and colors could be quite intriguing and I especially like the retro and vintage look. I hope I could find my favorite ones to share.

Sep 23, 06 1:08 am  · 
 · 
PsyArch

sheesh,

timorous beasties
Cole & Son
kuboaa

There are more, search some design shows for exhibitors, for example the recent 100%Design in London.

Sep 23, 06 2:48 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: