Archinect
anchor

Other Jobs for an Architecture Grad

patrickssmokey

Hey guys,

I am graduating school in a little less than a year and I currently work with environmental planning and development in the City of Springfield. I will be graduating with a Masters IN architecture with a concentration in Technology and Sustainability, and minors in global studies, geography, and design arts.
I would really like to end up in a management position within a city government, or even federal. What other fields, besides architecture and construction have you experienced or have seen? Fussiness? Management? Urban Development? GIS?
I enjoy working with the environment as well. I worked as a technology services employee at my University for 3 years as well.

Apr 4, 12 12:15 am
Archinect

If you haven't seen this yet, check out our Working Out of the Box series, where we focus on individuals who have leveraged their architecture backgrounds into successful careers in other industries.

Apr 4, 12 12:19 pm  · 
 · 

i heard mayor Quimby needs an urban planner. or else you could check out the nuclear power plant of Mr.Burns for a job, but be careful of that Homer Simpson guy.

just kidding :)

May 20, 12 8:25 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: