Archinect
anchor

The Opposite of Office Annoyances

nice one doberman, i look fwd to hearing what you think. i have it pencilled in for late oct, but meanwhile i have been hearing various rumors that this years' is below par.

Aug 30, 06 12:22 pm  · 
 · 
doberman

i've never been to the Biennale in the past - nor to Venice for that matter- so it'll be hard for me to compare with previous editions but it'll also be a chance for me to see some of the historical stuff over there. A lot of people i know have been disapointed by Venice because all the locals have gone and it's pretty much turned into a soul-less city/disney world place only inhabited by tourists. but still, it'll be worth having a look and i look forward to it.

Aug 31, 06 4:33 am  · 
 · 

sure, regardless of the whole city as theme-park angle (which is partly true), venice is of course great to visit. and i am sure that the biennale will be interesting. the criticisms i am hearing are due to it being largely a 'OMA city research' project. thats all fine and dandy, but i also like to see new exciting projects, not only lots of graphics of data talking about population growth in outer mongolia.
if you have time try and check out the old hospital, the site of corbs unbuilt hospital project. amazing atmosphere, and lots of stray cats!

Aug 31, 06 5:21 am  · 
 · 
morgan2sims

i love it that they look like ole scheeren and joshua p-r

Sep 1, 06 7:43 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i work in a home office and my boss's daughter just came back home to live at home in the meantime until she and her husband find a place of their own...and she's been doing "baby talk" most of the time...i mean 4 hours out of my 8 hour shift...it doesn't annoy me but it makes me cringe on the amount of baby talk...like..."boooo booo baaa baaa...bouncy bouncy...ba booo ba booo...jabooh...jabah...gaboooh.gabah......oh man..it's cute...i get shivers actually...

Sep 2, 06 2:34 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i forgot to mention that the baby is cuteoverload material...he has red hair...i can tell even though it's just peach fuss at this point...and today my boss had to babysit him cause his daughter had a job interview and my boss brings him to my office and i could hear my boss say " let's see what (dammson) is doing"....so they go in to my office and i show the baby parking lot schemes for a condo...i'm like "see this is different linetypes"...cuteoverload for sure and the opposite of office annoyances

Sep 2, 06 2:44 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

he's cute...even his crying is cute...

Sep 2, 06 2:46 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

oh and his first tooth is coming out...i hear his mom say it

Sep 2, 06 2:48 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

oh by the way she makes those farting sounds by blowing on his belly..i hear it...she does the classic stuff like itsy bitsy spider...they put him in the hammock in the backyard..its cute fa sho! ha

Sep 2, 06 2:53 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

god dammm i want a chick to give me a baby like that...

Sep 2, 06 2:54 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

he's cute

Sep 2, 06 2:57 am  · 
 · 
morgan2sims

dammson, talking to yourself there?

Sep 3, 06 7:21 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: