Archinect
anchor

WAR ON ISRAEL BY BASTARD ISLAMIC TERRORISTS

LANY

Ok...I have been sitting on the lines till now. Reading through 4 pages of anger and hatred...on the previous posting.
So...I am not Israeli, nor am I Jewish, I am not a supporter of the US current President or its policy..
However, as someone who has been following the devastation and tragedy in the middle east for some time now I wonder...
Why do so many of you condemn ONLY Israel for all this?

Why is it that when Israeli civilians (8 today) die it means nothing to anyone...
Then again Israeli and Jewish blood is never really worth a line.
I never saw a posting about all of those innocent children and women blown up in restaurants and buses.

Israel these days may have gone way out of proportion in their reaction, but ET and the other 'Lebanese supporters' still are not willing to admit Hezbolla as a terror group who provoked Israel, and still will not take responsibility for their country not taking full control of southern Lebanon after the Israeli AND SYRIAN withdraw.

As a citizen of the world (and the US), I am worried about the Islamic extremists out there...those who five years ago killed 3000 innocent people at the WTC, those that blew up 200 INNOCENT people on the Madrid train, and in Jakarta....those that seek to kill poets, writers, film directors who try to speak freely about opinions others than 'expected from them'.

One may say, that if the arab world is not united yet on how to act against Israel, and the rest of the world is sitting back and not getting more involved in setting an immediate sollution then probably there is a good reason for what is going on.

Aug 3, 06 3:06 pm
sameolddoctor

this stupid post and the replies to it, compared to the'other' one is a great reflection of the disproportionate force being used by the israelis.

Aug 3, 06 3:19 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

does that include your response sameolddoctor? noted: i respond to yours. by proxy, mine too?

Aug 3, 06 3:27 pm  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

Reasons why they're bad:

Israel - Their "we belong here you don't" attitude in the mideast. Their unfair support from the West.

Syria and Palestine - Their use of Lebanon as a puppet to attack israel over the last 30+ years. Lebanon has been an unfortunate bystander.

Lebanon - Their inability/uneager desire to disarm Hezbola and cut ties with controlling empires.

West/U.S. - Their creation of Israel (which was actually so they could "dispose of" Jewish refugees from WWII. Essentialy the US and Europe didn't want them, so Israel was created). Their aweful medling through out the years, and their unfair support two one side, and then changing to another years later. How many cruel dictators were in power because the West put them there?

Me - for writing this list in AutoCAD so it looks like I'm working.

My point is we all suck! Now let's stop fighting (middle easterners and archinecters alike).

Aug 3, 06 3:31 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ
"Me - for writing this list in AutoCAD so it looks like I'm working."

typing with one hand will make it sound like your also working with autocad

Aug 3, 06 3:36 pm  · 
 · 
FrankLloydMike

haha, i always type my posts in vectorworks... except for now. i've got the office and a delicious crepe for lunch all to myself!

Aug 3, 06 3:45 pm  · 
 · 
AP

mmmmmmmmmm crepes!

Aug 3, 06 9:48 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

i prefer to handwrite my posts, scan them and then use ocr software to translate them into digital format before asking the office assistant to upload them onto archinect. my boss has no idea what i'm doing. he ask once, i told him it was "marketing, all marketing"

Aug 3, 06 10:04 pm  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

the question here, is there a code that includes terms like typ., rigid insulation, precast, and then transfer it into regular terms (that way if people see what you're typing, no one will know).

Aug 3, 06 10:04 pm  · 
 · 

i was wondering if ortho command is involved. everybody says its not necessary. oh well, what the heck it is better to just type in snap mode.

Aug 3, 06 11:46 pm  · 
 · 

i love the diversion tactics...i think we may be on to something...i think maybe all the world's hostilities can be avoided if political leaders debated questions like, why do germans love david hasselhoff?

i don't do my typing in autocad, but i do take advantage of the alt+tab swift window swap.

Aug 4, 06 12:13 am  · 
 · 
upside

check this out

http://www.workfriendly.net/

turn any webpage into an office page. shame it doesnt really work tough

Aug 4, 06 12:22 am  · 
 · 
swarm

"Am I therefore your enemy, because I tell you the Truth." - GAL 4:16

Aug 4, 06 5:12 am  · 
 · 
treekiller

The Hoff is not the issue- Jerry Lewis is the REAL topic!

Aug 4, 06 11:39 am  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

BEATIFUL LADY!

People don't know who jerry lewis is anymore these days...it's sad.

Aug 4, 06 4:45 pm  · 
 · 

los angeles... this ain't no disco...

Aug 4, 06 9:32 pm  · 
 · 

this ain't no fooling around.

Aug 5, 06 1:48 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

nice one orhan ,
could you render one with pink hair and also just trim that arab dude's nose ( He almost looks like a jew )

and this placard would be nice

Aug 5, 06 10:02 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

anyone can have a stupid sign...

Aug 5, 06 10:54 am  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

"He almost looks like a jew "

gosh, i wonder whether some of you have any insight to anything beyond your ,typically here, midle class christian anglo-american nose. not that thats bad, there are many such cute noses. 'next door' type noses. well, not everyone's next door.

between the 'egyptian' jabes and the 'syrian' adonis, the book . (hell, even auster can tell you that). the jew and the moslem, always mumbling always stuttering always rocking their body to the tempo of the word. their decisive semitic noses serving as eloquent bookmarks. people who turned sand into language and the desert into literature. people who then saw language turn into corpses and from that rose again. celan and darwish, the shoah and the nakba. the semitic noses: bookmark, pens and swords.

Aug 5, 06 3:03 pm  · 
 · 
Nevermore
midle class christian anglo-american nose. not that thats bad, there are many such cute noses. 'next door' type noses. well, not everyone's next door.

wine cellar pore..

1) I am an hindu from India.

2)That comment was just a joke.

chill brother.

Aug 5, 06 4:03 pm  · 
 · 
Nevermore

*p.s

never take humour so analytically, cos when war enters your life ,you won't be able to consider it seriously.

Aug 5, 06 4:08 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

i rarely address individuals

Aug 5, 06 4:28 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

and 'brother'? wahts the exact assumption here?

Aug 5, 06 4:29 pm  · 
 · 
Nevermore

alright ! my mistake ,
Loosen up sister.
:)

Aug 5, 06 4:53 pm  · 
 · 
symmetry

Both sides needs to drop the "I'm the victim here, so its within my right to blow up the other side for self defence." This mentality is the source of all the killings. A bloody example of the chicken and the egg.

Aug 6, 06 9:53 am  · 
 · 
Mido

Hey. change that title. It should be:
WAR ON LEBANON BY WAR CRIMINAL ISRAELI OCCUPIERS

Oct 1, 06 6:50 pm  · 
 · 
modularnyc

In my kantri there is problemmmmmm and that problemm is the TERRORIST JEW AND THE TERRORIST MUSLIM - BORAT

get a life people

Oct 3, 06 8:30 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: