Archinect
anchor

Good storage box?

spherical miracle

I am moving my office and will be in "transition" while my new office furniture is being made. Gotta put all my crap in something nice for a couple of months. Anyone know of a good storage box system...fairly inexpensive but good design? There use to be these boxes called "mebox" awhile back. They were a basic storage box w/ lid but they came in cool colors and you could punch out words on the outside of the box. Well, can't seem to find a source for them so maybe they are out of buisness. Any suggestions? Thanks-

Jul 16, 04 7:23 pm
Kai

wow, you'd buy designer stoarge boxes? that's sick

Jul 16, 04 10:58 pm  · 
 · 
mad+dash

i have to agree with kai, but if i had to go with the lesser of two evils or its equal, i might consider ikea, which has interesting storage boxes.

Jul 17, 04 9:21 am  · 
 · 
redchairs
http://www.mebox.co.uk/

You'll probably end up spending more to have them shipped from the UK than they cost, but they're still around....

Jul 17, 04 7:36 pm  · 
 · 

i think the conran shop in nyc might have them, i'm not sure about this, but i have seen them lying around the market in nyc sometime this year.

Jul 17, 04 8:48 pm  · 
 · 
spherical miracle

Thanks for the info. Yeah, found out the meboxes cost 18.00 each. Gonna go for the banker's box at 4.00 each.

Jul 17, 04 8:53 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

be a little more creative, get u-haul boxes with their orange logo on it.

Jul 18, 04 12:23 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: