Archinect
anchor

worried?

archaalto

missile activation

Jun 20, 06 2:47 pm
drums please, Fab?

well, i'm worried for japan, and what would happen to n. korea if they ever launch something for real (kji is crazy, but is he that crazy? maybe.)

but i'm not worried here in the states unless i was on the west coast.
oh wait ..

Jun 20, 06 5:48 pm  · 
 · 
Nevermore

Dont worry guys, the N Korean missiles will never reach US territory..

(their parts are pakistan made.)

Jun 21, 06 4:54 am  · 
 · 

i was here when they launched the last one. scares me shitless.

some of you folk may not be aware but north korea kidnapped a few dozen japanese people, randomly as far as i can tell, many years ago. The intent was to use them as teachers so their spies could learn japanese and infiltrate japanese culture...

that they did this pretty much convinced me they were as nation crazy as hell...

but then a few years back they admitted to the kidnappings and started letting some of the kidnapees return. oddly, one of them had married an american defector (he was arrested for treason or something similar just about as soon as he hit japan), but most of them had (grown up) kids, who were not allowed to leave the country with them...so the story ain't over yet...

anyway, north korea is capable of anything. including testing a missile just to piss off bush...

Jun 21, 06 8:39 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

maybe it would be like what the japanese did to korea in the thirties and forties???

Jun 21, 06 8:40 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

i think dconscience wants to know if we are worried about the defense system being activated. the dprk has fired off missiles before. i wonder if their test missle would enter the range of the missile shield we just set up. it would be interesting if we shot down their test missle, but i doubt if either of these things would happen. it will probably just crash into the sea off the korean coast. unless they are really really crazy, which they are.

Jun 21, 06 7:33 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

i am worried when our missile defense system can't even shoot down our own test missiles ..

Jun 21, 06 8:16 pm  · 
 · 
postal

Ask David Cross about our missile defense system...

coincidently, it is composed of similar components that I utilized in my studio projects...

Jun 21, 06 11:05 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

a lot of talk and a bomb.

he likes film noire classics

so why would he ruin a good thing?

Jun 21, 06 11:49 pm  · 
 · 

one of the ministers here said that if north korea launched over japan again then japan would view it as an act of war. he changed his mind later.

even so, pipple are gettin plenty riled up o'er here.

Jun 22, 06 2:06 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: