Archinect
anchor

posts vs. (views)

cf

The Department of Standardization has formed a committee to form a committee and field a chair of that committee to standardize the relationship of posts and (views). The power of your leadership is rightfully encouraged by will!!!

Jun 19, 06 1:19 pm
vado retro

you are not a leader of men!

Jun 19, 06 8:49 pm  · 
 · 
colinrichardson

but a leader in the freight industry!

Jun 19, 06 10:58 pm  · 
 · 
Frit

Why should I care what Will encourages me to do? I knew a Will once . . . that bastard was worthless. This Will won't even capitalize his own damn name. How lazy is that?

And posts always win out over views . . . (views) too. I used to have a kick ass view of the river from my kitchen sink, but then my neighbor went and out up this fence . . . posts flat ruined my view. And even if I cup my hands to my eyes, as I assume the ( and ) mean, I still can't see the river anymore.

Jun 19, 06 11:04 pm  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

I thought I'd just bring down that ratio on this thread ...

Jun 20, 06 12:48 am  · 
 · 
assbackward

Are we not men?

Jun 20, 06 1:56 am  · 
 · 
cf

Vato Redro, Canadian Mounties, and Al:

It is with great pleasure that the Department of Standardization accepts and acknowledges your hard fought contribution to the worldwide standard of architecturalized standardization. This department has archivally filed, with rightful distinction, your highly sought standardizing process in the Sub Department of High Mental Preconstructive Development. It is not standardly without such unusual distinction that a Sub Department is formed for the much regarded and not only that admired and esteemed contributions that this department works so hard for standardized contributors to willfully standardize. Th department will, by standard, continue to provide you by you, by will, with the utmost contributary architecturalized standardizations.
Please provide your local AIA with copies of your recent standardizations, by your culled and selected foundation of architectural right, as a celebratory gesture of our standard quest for world, unitary code compliance that is rightfully the standard architecturalized standardization. We have passed a mile stone with the development of the Sub Department of High Mental Preconstructive Development. This is surely a sign that, by right, we have stayed the course our forestandard bearers so willfully divined those many years ago. Your sacrifices and contributions have not gone unnoticed. The Department thanks you! By this right, the powerful will manifest their standard, to the world at large, in and by standard architectrualizations. Stand by Will!!!!!

Jun 20, 06 9:45 am  · 
 · 
el jeffe
Jun 20, 06 10:14 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: